What is it?
During the family session, a trained professional and a couple or family members focus on the interactions and patterns formed within the family that are contributing to unhealthy and maladaptive behaviours.
How does it work?
I will help you better understand how your family communication is organised. We will identify the strengths and the weaknesses of your family system. Please note that family therapy does not aim to take sides or blame individuals. It will engage you in sharing an understanding of the views of each other. We will talk about your concerns and I will ask you questions about how you feel and think. The sessions are interactive. We work together as a team.
What to expect?
- Solving of your family problems
- Conflict resolution
- Identification of defense mechanisms and coping strategies
- Deeper understanding of your family communication
- Better understanding of your partner
- Greater knowledge of your family interactions
- Better functioning home environment
- More trustful, loving and stronger family relationship
- Expression of thoughts and emotions
- Better quality of life
What methods do I use?
I use Family Systemic Therapy. International research reports that this method gives the best results when working with couples and families.
Please note that I work online via Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp & Viber.